Based on the principles of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) developed by Dr. Sue Johnson and dedicated to the establishment and promotion of secure bonds and loving relationships.
Hold Me Tight® Workshops were developed by world renowned relationship expert Sue Johnson to strengthen and enrich relationships. The Workshop is based on the principles of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT), a modality of couples therapy which Sue researched and developed.
HMT® Workshop’s are available globally and offer participants a scientific understanding of love and the hardwired need for connection inherent in human beings. It provides a proven roadmap to a safe, secure and more loving relationship.
The HMT® Workshop will teach you to:
- Recognize the negative patterns that lead to emotional distance and feelings of despair and replace them with positive patterns that promote safety, connection and the free flow of love
- Understand the soft emotions hidden beneath the reactive expression of feelings
- Repair and forgive old hurts and injuries
- Identify the underlying source of your conflicts
- Reach for each other and respond in more positive, nurturing ways
- Communicate safely, constructively and effectively
- Establish a safe harbor you can depend to be there in times of need
- Build the kind of relationship you always dreamed of having with the one you love
The HMT® Workshop offers tools to transform your relationship into a supportive, nurturing and loving experience.
What couples say about their experience of a HMT® Weekend
For additional information please visit our HMT® website at www.HMTTexas.com or click on "Read More" below.